- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$74.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
Kenda's ultimate mountain tire with dual casing for sidewall stiffness and protection. - Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain - Stick-E rubber: 50 shore A durometer rubber for maximal traction and cornering
Michelin's Country Dry2 offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance in hardpack conditions. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the dry terrain tread design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
$59.99 - $63.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$71.99 - $104.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
- Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model. - It's definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g)
$22.99 - $33.99
- Exceptional quality and economical price
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
- Side knobs ensure traction when necessary
Page 1 of 1