Shimano's Deore XT Shadow Rear Derailleur is perfect for today's aggressive, all-mountain riding. The radical design means that the Shadow is super-low profile; it barely protrudes more than the quick release nut. Direct cable routing reduces the chance of the cable snagging on roots and rocks and fires off shifts super quick. A stronger spring keeps the body more stable when blasting through technical terrain at speed and yields a firm, crisp shifting feel. Plus, the redesigned bracket axle keeps the derailleur body from contacting your chainstay and reduces chatter so you just concentrate on the best line.
$35.99 - $36.99
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
The Shimano Tourney TX800 front derailleur offers precise shifting with HYPERDRIVE technology for 3x8 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T/48T - Total capacity: 20T
The Shimano Altus 3x9 speed front derailleur offers light action and improved clearance for wide tires and mud. - 50mm chainline - Chrome-plated cage - 9-Speed
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
- Painted inner, outer link, and clamp - 47.5 or 50mm chainline - Chrome-plated cage - 9-Speed
Shimano's Alivio Shadow Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact to reduce wear and smooth pedaling. • Cage Length: Long • Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 45 teeth • Color: Gray • Drivetrain Speeds: 9 • Largest Cog (teeth): 36 • Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch. - Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains) - Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains) - For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains - High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage) - Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage) - Compatible with wide range cassette - Silent and stable for technical trail riding - Improved stability and chain retention longevity - Light shifting effort - OPTISLICK cable - Smooth and precise shifting - DYNA-SYS compatible system
$74.99 - $81.99
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
$30.00 - $30.99
FD-A073 Tourney Front Derailleur for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - SG-X chainring compatible - Quick assembly - Interchangeable with SHIMANO road 7-speed system - Easy adjusting - Light operation and smooth shifting
Shimano's Deore 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time.
SLX has always been Shimano's workhorse group: seriously solid performance, reasonable weight and all-mountain toughness. Well, this M675 version gets some trickle down features from XTR that are bound to make trail riders rejoice. This Shadow Plus derailleur retains the tucked-in Shadow profile that makes you less likely to tag it on trailside obstacles. And the Plus part is a one-way clutch that dramatically stiffens up the cage so chain slap, dropped chains, and all the associated noise are basically a thing of the past. It all adds onto SLX's legendary workhorse status.
Shimano's Alivio FD-T4000 Front Derailleur shifts your 3x9-speed setup beautifully. - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Double or Triple: Triple - Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (1-1/8") , 31.8mm (1-1/4") , 34.9mm (1-3/8") - Function: Top Swing - Max Ring Size: 48T
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
The Shimano Altus rear derailleur brings Shadow technology and wide-range capability to 9-speed drivetrains - B tension spring for quick and easy wheel installation and removal - Super low-profile concept with SHADOW mechanism - Wider linkage ensures durability and more precise shifting - Easy adjustment and maintenance - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 36t - Total capacity: 45t
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Page 1 of 2 Next page