- Streamlined, ergonomic combo grip - Dual-density Kraton rubber foundation - Strategically placed dual-density gel padding - Fully integrated, ergonomic mini-horn bar end - Easy-install, lock-on design - Secure, integrated double locking clamps - 140mm
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Anti-vibration large pad design - Comfortable and non-slip
Add some classic style to your favorite rig with Electra's Hand-Stitched Grips. You'll love their stylish hand stitching and long-lasting comfort.
$20.99 - $21.99
Luxurious EVA foam. - Excellent OEM replacement - With adhesive backing - 210 x 3cm - Black screw-in end plugs included - A whole spectrum of color options
- Cork and gel combo construction - Classic grip with improved shock absorption - Adhesive back for easy installation - Easy-install expansion bar plugs included - Fits all standard road bicycle bars
$45.00 - $47.99
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
$23.99 - $24.99
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
- The square shaped knobs design provides good adhesion and comfort
Ergonomic shape relieves nerve pressure to alleviate numbness. - Dual density construction offers exceptional comfort - Gel rubber construction for excellent durability
- Classic cork material for no-slip grip - Shock-absorbing construction - Adhesive back for easy installation - Handlebar plugs included - Fits all standard road bicycle bars
Ergonomic shape relieves nerve pressure for optimum comfort. - Gel rubber construction offers excellent durability - Diamond pattern provides excellent grip - Inner lock-down clamp for ultra quick and secure installation
- Ergonomic design that helps reduce pressure points - Double-locking aluminum clamps insure a twist-free grip - Dual density
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Vintage-style, hand-stitched grips - Long/short sets designed for bikes with one twist shifters - Length: 125mm (long), 102mm (short) - Set of two grips
Electra's Ergo Grips feature supportive curves and cool stitching. With these stylish grips on your favorite rig, your hands will stay comfortable all ride long.
- Slip-on design for tool-free installation - Classic, collapsible rib construction for excellent grip - Soft Kraton rubber construction for comfort and durability - Matching end plugs included - 130mm
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. Classic collection celebrates cycling with the most recognized colors. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior hand feel with long lasting performance. Extremely tacky advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. Embossed with the sacred geometric Supacaz pattern that maximizes grip and tackiness. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes the Kush feel from the thinnest amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Tackiest/best hand feel - Long-lasting PU tape - Laser-etched aluminum bar plugs - High-end rubberized finishing tape - Material: PU - Length: 2160mm - Width: 30mm - Thickness: 3mm
- Ergonomic design - Dual density gel padding - 135mm width
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
- Includes: 2-Super Sticky Kush tape rolls, 2- Aluminum Laser Etched Powder Coated Star Plugz, 2- High End Rubberized Finish Tapes - Material: PU—Length: 2160mm Width: 30mm Thickness: 3mm - Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat - Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions - Star Plugz: 100% aluminum bar plugs
Page 1 of 1