The bar end of the GP2 has been re-engineered, and improvements made to the product – better ergonomics, function and a higher quality feel. The GP2 now has a bar end with an installation friendly clamping system – as do all Ergon bar end models. This makes fitting extremely simple. Carbon bar compatible.
- Streamlined, ergonomic combo grip - Dual-density Kraton rubber foundation - Strategically placed dual-density gel padding - Fully integrated, ergonomic mini-horn bar end - Easy-install, lock-on design - Secure, integrated double locking clamps - 140mm
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
- Cork and gel combo construction - Classic grip with improved shock absorption - Adhesive back for easy installation - Easy-install expansion bar plugs included - Fits all standard road bicycle bars
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Anti-vibration large pad design - Comfortable and non-slip
The GP1 BioKork provides ultimate ergonomics for the hand just as the rest of Ergon’s Performance Comfort series do, however the unique qualities of cork means that it is now antibacterial and hypoallergenic. Cork’s natural damping qualities also make it an ideal grip material, and its density means the resulting grip is a lot lighter. The GP1 BioKork uses 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal which is certified for its ecologically sound production. This ecological theme is continued throughout the rest of the grip. The inner core is plastic reinforced using natural fiber, which make up 40% of its mass. In place of mineral oil, the gel in the palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based. The clamp can also be 100% recycled. It is all a result of Ergon’s “GreenLab” initiative.
- Classic cork material for no-slip grip - Shock-absorbing construction - Adhesive back for easy installation - Handlebar plugs included - Fits all standard road bicycle bars
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
- The square shaped knobs design provides good adhesion and comfort
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Vintage-style, hand-stitched grips - Long/short sets designed for bikes with one twist shifters - Length: 125mm (long), 102mm (short) - Set of two grips
- Ergonomic design that helps reduce pressure points - Double-locking aluminum clamps insure a twist-free grip - Dual density
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. Classic collection celebrates cycling with the most recognized colors. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior hand feel with long lasting performance. Extremely tacky advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. Embossed with the sacred geometric Supacaz pattern that maximizes grip and tackiness. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes the Kush feel from the thinnest amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Tackiest/best hand feel - Long-lasting PU tape - Laser-etched aluminum bar plugs - High-end rubberized finishing tape - Material: PU - Length: 2160mm - Width: 30mm - Thickness: 3mm
- Ergonomic design - Dual density gel padding - 135mm width
Electra's Ergo Grips feature supportive curves and cool stitching. With these stylish grips on your favorite rig, your hands will stay comfortable all ride long.
- Slip-on design for tool-free installation - Classic, collapsible rib construction for excellent grip - Soft Kraton rubber construction for comfort and durability - Matching end plugs included - 130mm
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
- Includes: 2-Super Sticky Kush tape rolls, 2- Aluminum Laser Etched Powder Coated Star Plugz, 2- High End Rubberized Finish Tapes - Material: PU—Length: 2160mm Width: 30mm Thickness: 3mm - Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat - Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions - Star Plugz: 100% aluminum bar plugs
Page 1 of 1